(I had to share a few springtime images despite it being hot as summer outside.)
I am excited to celebrate a few successes in regards to my April list. I have a nice bit saved towards what I think will be my new sofa for a new apartment, and I finally applied to be a volunteer at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta. I continued my 5k training at the beginning of the month, but it was put on pause due to debilitating allergies. I can’t wait to pick it back up!
Anything that I didn’t accomplish last month is being pushed to this month. The engagement shoot I was so looking forward to was delayed due to stormy weather, but I’m still pumped and ready for it!
The May List:
- Shoot that engagement shoot!
- Buy a scale, so I can figure out where to start with fitness and weight-loss
- Read Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons in Your Customer’s Brain
- Update my blog and website
- Begin looking for a new apartment in one of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods
- Keep saving for a sofa
- Continue with my 5k training